Language Links Courses | Prices
***Winter 2018 OFFER: ALL language courses, including premium courses, for the price of a regular
· Listed below are the prices for group courses and private lessons at Language Links.
· All prices include VAT. All Prices are in Israeli Shekels (ILS).
· For price offers for "in-house” courses at your office, please contact us at:
· Online lessons via Internet are also offered.
· Prices include student kits and materials given throughout the course.
· Prices do not include textbooks. The textbooks purchased are usually used for 2-3 consecutive courses.
· There are 3 price options:
(1) small group course (7-12 students)
(2) premium course (2-6 students)
(3) private course or private lessons (one student)
· Each course includes a different number of academic hours. For your convenience, course hours are given in both academic hours (AH = 45 minutes) and full hours (60 minutes).
· Payment can be done in cash/one payment (entitles a 5% discount) or via credit card (2-3 payments, 4 payments for a course costing over 3000 ILS).
· A private lesson that is not canceled by the student at least 24 hours in advance will be charged in full.
· For more details about registration and guidelines, press here.
· Please see definitions below.
***Winter 2018 OFFER: ALL language courses, including premium courses, for the price of a regular course!***
· A group of meetings on fixed days and times, according to a pre-determined schedule.
· Payment is carried out in advance in full or in payments, in cash or by credit card.
· Session dates cannot be changed.
· A course can be conducted in a group or "one on one” as a private course.
· The contents and objectives of a private course are adapted to the needs of the customer.
· A single session or multiple session, scheduled with 1 to 3 students on changeable days and times, according to a flexible schedule.
· Payment is carried out at the end of each private lesson or via lesson package.
· A private lesson can be canceled and\or re-scheduled at least 24 hours before the scheduled time by phone or email.
· A private lesson that is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance will be charged in full.
· The contents and objectives of a private lesson are adapted to the needs of the customer.